Friday, January 28, 2011

Food For Thought

I wish I could take credit for this, but I can't. I saw it on a desk at Jordan High School while getting our exchange student registered and had to take a picture of it so I could remember it. I laugh out loud every time I read it! Enjoy!

Food For Thought
In this life I'm a woman, in my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear

When you're a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.

Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that, too.

When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're seeping and wake to partially grown,
cute cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If you're a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs.
If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling.
He EXPECTS that you will have harry legs and excess body fat.

YUP! Gonna be a bear.

1 comments:

Adam and Andrea Daveline said...

I LOVE that! Amen sister! I am going to be a bear!