Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boarderline Torture??


Tanner has been bugging us the last week or so with a loose tooth. Every night its the same routine, "mom, I have a tooth ache." Mom:"Tanner, which tooth is it?" Tanner:"Its my front tooth, its loose." Every night we had this conversation. Well tonight, this tooth decided it was done being his tooth...or really Tyson decided it for the tooth, but I have never been so entertained. Tanner is a little timid when it comes to inflicting pain or anything of the sort. I'm just glad I had the thought when I did to grab the camera. Tyson was trying to convince Tanner that it wouldn't hurt very bad because the root was gone, it just needed to be pulled. Well, after further inspection the root of the tooth was only half gone. It took a little elbow grease to get it out, but 30 seconds later, Tanner now has a visit scheduled from the tooth fairy. I'm going to warn you, its a loud video so check your volume before playing it. Its pretty funny!

I hope this video works, I forgot how to upload a video...its been a while.

6 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

That is dang funny! I'm glad you got that on video.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!

The ZamFam said...

Ok, that is good!! So funny to watch the "tough" boys when pain is inflicted on them and not the sister! They certainly can entertain us, huh?

Jodi and Josh said...

Congratulations Tanner!!
It;s all downhill from now on!

Hey that's cool about getting a new dog! Fun!!

Missy said...

That is awesome! I love his "Yeah it came out." My kids watched it and they were a little worried out him :)

Carrie Ross said...

I almost peed my pants laughing so hard! That was the funniest thing ever! Oh sweet Tanner!