Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All Grown Up


By some definitions, this will probably put us in the bad parent category, but Tyler was persistent, and she's daddy's little girl, so those two things combined pretty much sealed the deal. Last night we went to the mall to get the kids shoes and Jake some winter pj's. Well, for a while, Tyler has been begging to get her ears peirced, so while we were there, we got her ears peirced. I know, we're crazy. But let me just tell you, it was 100% her decision. And when the girls did it, she didn't even flinch! Tyson was very impressed. When we got to the mall, she said maybe she wanted to wait until she was 7. Which we were fine with, but as we were passing the store, Tyson told her that's where she'll go to get her ears peirced. She then just wanted to go in and see what kinds of earrings they had. Once she saw the pink studs, she asked again if she could get it done tonight. Then she saw the pink flowers, and that pretty much sealed it for her. Tanner was more scarred than she was. He was pacing around the store plugging his ears, saying "tell me when its over." Like I said, she didn't even flinch. Anyway, its kind of hard to get a picture with both ears showing, and she was totally wanting to pose as well, so these are the best I got.

3 comments:

Connie said...

How grownup she looks with the pretty little ear rings. I can't wait to see for myself. This speaks volumes about her unique personality.

Heidi Wilcox said...

How brave is Tyler! I always figured I'd wait till Elle asked to have hers done too, but I guess I figured little girls didn't think about that kind of thing until they were like in 2nd grade...guess I was wrong! Hopefully Tyler's happy with just the one set;)

tara @ kidz said...

Oh she looks so pretty! My dad always got me whatever I wanted too - it's the best!!!

Just stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did!